Last updated August 3, 2012
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.redfishgames.com or any application we make available via app stores (our "Service"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to the Service, posting material, sharing material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Service.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Service.
- Details of your visits to our site or use of our Service including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Any data you upload to the Service or any personal data we fetch from any other websites or services which you authorize us to do.
- We may collect data (including email addresses and telephone numbers) about any person that you wish to share any content with through the Service. If somebody wishes to use the Service to share content with you, we will collect your data this way.
2. IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
When you visit our site, we place a cookie file on your hard drive of your computer so that our advertising partners are able to recognize you. We do this so that our advertising partners are able to show you advertisements based on our profiling of your interests and location.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies or by clearing your cookies. Please refer to you computer or browser manual on how to do this. Our system will issue cookies when you visit our site again. However, if you select this setting, your use of our Service will be adversely affected.
3. Location Data and connecting via social media
When you are running the Service we automatically receive your location. If you choose to connect the Service to any social network site we regularly fetch and receive data from your account on such other sites such as your Facebook newsfeed, your Twitter timeline, and photos linked to from these services.
Each time you connect to the Service you consent to us processing your location data. If you do not want us to use your location data, please log out of the Service and delete any application you may have installed on your device.
4. Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use our reasonable efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
5. Use of the information
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide our Service to you and ensure that the content on the Service is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, unless you have opted out of receiving such information, products or services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Service.
- To serve personalized advertising to you when using our Service based on our profiling of your interests and your location.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you (based on our profiling of your interests and your location) and we may contact you about these by email or SMS/MMS. If you do not want us to use your personal data in this way, you may opt-out at anytime as indicated in the communication or by sending an email to support@RedFish.com.
6. Disclosure of your information
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, although we do disclose certain data where necessary to target relevant advertisements from third party advertising networks.
We may provide advertisers with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If RedFish or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7. Third parties
The Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.